- Adamowski, J. and Sun, K., 2010. Development of a coupled wavelet transform and neural network method for flow forecasting of non-perennial rivers in semi-arid watersheds. Journal of Hydrology, 390, pp.85-91.
- Anshuka, A. Floris, F. and Rutger, W., 2019. Drought forecasting through statistical models using standardised precipitation index: a systematic review and meta‑regression analysis. Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, 97, pp.955-977.
- AsadiZarch, M.A., 2017. Analyzing climate change effects on drought occurrence in Yazd province, Iran. Scientific Association of Desert Management and Control, 9, pp.74-90. (In Persian).
- Cannas, B., Fanni, A., See, L. and Sias, G., 2006. Data preprocessing for river flow forecasting using neural network, wavelet transforms and data partitioning. Physics and Chemistry of the Earth, 31(18), pp.1164-1171.
- Daubechies, I., 1992. Ten lectures on wavelets. In CBMS-NSF Regional Conference Series in Applied Mathematics Philadelphia, PA. USA.
6- Djerbouai, S. and Souag-Gamane, D., 2016. Drought forecasting using neural networks, Wavelet neural networks, and stochastic nodels. Water Resources Management, 30, pp.2445–2464.
- Ghamarnia, H., Rezvani, V., Khodaei, E. and Mirzaei, H., 2012. Time and place calibration of the Hargreaves equation for estimating monthly reference evapotranspiration under different climatic conditions. Journal of Agricultural Science, 4(3), pp.111-122. (In Persian).
- Hargreaves, G.H. and Samani, Z.A., 1982. Estimating potential evapotranspiration. Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, 108, pp.223-230.
- Hassanzadeh, Y., Abdi Kordani, A. and Fakheri Fard, A., 2013. Drought forecasting using genetic algorithm and conjoined model of neural network-wavelet. Journal of Water and Wastewater, 23, pp.48-59. (In Persian).
- Labat, D., Ronchail, J. and Guyot, J.L., 2005. Recent advances in wavelet analyses: Part 2-Amazon, Parana, Orinoco and Congo discharges time scale variability. Journal of Hydrology, 314, pp.289-311.
- Mallat, S.G., 1989. A theory for multiresolution signal decomposition: the wavelet representation. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 11, pp.674-693.
- Mason, J.C., Price, R.K. and Tem, M.E., 1996. A neural network model of rainfall-runoff using radial basis functions. Journal of Hydraulic Research, 34, pp.537-548.
- Mckee, T.B., Doesken, N.J. and Kleist, J., 1993. The relationship of drought frequency and duration on time scales. In 8th Conference on Applied Climatology, Anaheim university, California.
- Mendicino, G., Senatore, A. and Versace, P., 2008. A groundwater resource index (GRI) for drought monitoring and forecasting in a Mediterranean Journal of Hydrology, 357, pp.282-302.
- Moried, S., Moghaddasi, M., Paemozd, S.H. and Ghaemi, H., 2005. Designing drought monitoring system of Tehran province. Applied Research Report Ministry of Energy.
- Nourani, V., Komasi, M. and Mano, A., 2009a. A multivariate ANN-Wavelet approach for rainfall-runoff modeling. Water Resources Management, 23, pp.2877-2894.
- Nourani, V., Alami, M.T. and Aminfar, M.H., 2009b. A combined neural-wavelet model for prediction of Ligvanchai watershed precipitation. Journal of Engineering Application of Artificial Intelligence, 22, pp.466-472. (In Persian).
- Palmer, W.C., 1965. Meteorological drought. Research Paper No. 45. US Department of Commerce Weather Bureau. Washington DC.
- Polikar, R., 1996. Fundamental concept and an overview of the wavelet theory wavelet tutorial. Rowan University. Glassboro.
20- Raziei, T., Daneshkar, A., Akhtari, R. and Saghafian, B., 2007. Investigation of meteorological droughts in the Sistan and Balouchestan province using the standardized precipitation index and Markov chain model. Water Resources Research, 3(1), pp.25-35. (In Persian).
21- Sifuzzaman, M., Islam, M.R. and Ali, M.Z., 2009. Application of wavelet transform and its advantages compared to fourier transform. Journal of Physical Sciences, 13, pp.121-134.
22- Thuillard, M., 2000. A review of wavelet networks, wavelet, fuzzy wavelet and their application. ESIT 2000 Aachen. Germany.
23- Tigkas, D., Vangelis, H. and Tsakiris, G., 2016. Introducing a modified reconnaissance drought index (RDIe) incorporating effective precipitation. Procedia Engineering, 162, pp.332-339.
24- Tsakiris, G. and Vangelis, H., 2005. Establishing a drought index incorporating evapotranspiration. European Water, 10, pp.3-11.
25- Wang, W. and Ding, J., 2003. Wavelet network model and its application to the prediction of hydrology. Nature and Science, 1, pp.67-71.
26- Zarei, A.R., Moghimi, M.M. and Mahmoudi, M.R., 2016. Analysis of changes in spatial pattern of drought using RDI index in south of Iran. Water Resources Management, 11, pp.3723-3743. (In Persian).
27- Zarei, M.A., Tabatabaei, S.H., Babazadeh, H. and Sedghi, H., 2013. Determining the best radiation model for Hargreaves-Samani equation in Shahrekord plain under Lysimeter condition. Journal of Water Research, 3(9), pp.47-56.
28- Zhang, Y., Li, W., Chen, Q., Pu, X. and Xiang, L., 2017. Multi-models for SPI drought forecasting in the north of Haihe River Basin, China. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment, 31, pp.2471-2481.