- Abbasi, F. and Tajik, F., 2007. estimating hydrualic and solute transport parameters by inverse solution in field scale. Journal of Water and Soil Science-quarterly Agriculture and Natural Resources Sciences and Skills, 11(1), pp 111-122 (in Persian).
- Baride, R. and Besharat, S., 2016. Assessing HYDRUS-2D in moisture distribution and root absorption in furrow irrigation. in 1st International Water, Environment and Sustainable Development Conference, Mohaqeq Ardabili University of Ardabil, Ardabil, Iran. (in Persian).
- Ghobadian, R., Farhadi, B., Maleki, R. and Farmani fard M., 2014. Numerical simulation of hydrualic parameters in saturated and unsaturated soil in 2 and 3 dimentional way and comparing with tension disk. Journal of Irrigation Science and Engineering, 47(3), pp133-143 (in Persian).
- Ghorbani, K., LEE, T., Wayayok, A. and Boroomand nasab, S., 2016. Interceptor Drainage Modeling to Manage High Groundwater Table on the Abyek Plain,Iran. Irrigation and Dralnage, 65(1), pp 341–359.
5- Hamidpour, M., Afyoni, M. and Ghorbani, B., 2012. Sensitivity analysis,calibrataion and validation of Eurosem model inorder to predicting runoff in south Karoon basin. Journal of Water and Soil Science, 16(62), pp 49-60 (in Persian).
- Jafari, M., 2011. simulating Qazvin marshland interception drain in order to control salinity, Thesis, Imam khomeyni international University of Qazvin, Iran. 112 p. (in Persian).
- Jafari, M. and Sotoodehnia, A., 2017. Assess the effect of Qazvin's interception drain on water table level by means of Seep/W.Iranian Journal of Soil and Water Research, 47(2), pp.237-245 (in Persian).
- Jiang, XW., Wan, L., Wang, XS., Ge, S. and Liu, J., 2009. Effect of exponential decay in hydraulic conductivity with depth on regional groundwater flow. Geophys Research Letters, 36(24), pp 3–6.
- Latifi, M., Soltani, M. and Ramezani Etedali H., 2020. assess the effect of evaporation on water table level and drainage coefficient by means of HYDRUS-2D(case study: Qazvin interception drain). Hydrogeology (in Persian).
- Saman Abrah and Kamab Pars engineers., 2010. Qazvin's marshland drainage studies ,approved report (in Persian).
- Sayad, Gh., Moradzadeh, M. and Moazed, H., Simulation of nitrate leaching in sandy loam by HYSRUS-1D., 2013. Water and Soil Science, 23(1), pp 95-108 [in Persian].
- Šimůnek, J, Sejna, M., and van Genuchten, M., 2011. User Manual. SpringerReference. 322 p.
- Sotoodehnia, A., Jafari, M. and Daneshkar araste, P., 2014. effects of Qazvin interception drain in controlling salinity.Iranian Journal of Soil and Water Research, 45(4), pp 447-452 (in persian).
14- Zakerinia, M., Abbasi, F. and Sohrabi mola yousef, T., 2007. Assessing soil's hydrualic conductivity changes by means of inverse solution., Journal of Agricultural Engineering Researches, 8(3), pp 17-30 (in Persian).